Black Gate Mech Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Master

4 posters

Go down

Sword Master  Empty Re: Sword Master

Post by Sergeant Major Koncord Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:30 pm

The only problem I have is the chainsword. It shouldn't be able to cut through a mech's arms because of how thick a mech actually is. I would say 3-5 hacks based on how big the mech you're fighting is.

Sergeant Major Koncord
Admin

Dollars : 7231

Back to top Go down

Post by Solider Joey Yamamoto Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:40 pm

Ok sir
Solider Joey Yamamoto
Solider Joey Yamamoto

Dollars : 7255

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero Stalone Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:57 pm

I'm going to go with a full report on this one, even though there isn't a lot of material to analyze. Besides the grammatical errors strewn without, I will give a step by step run down of why I am going to decline this mech application.

Appearance: Since we don't have an accurate guess as to what a mech's weight should be, you are good with the weight.

Weapons: Regarding the chainsword, there are no issues. Being able to change the velocity of the rotating oscillator within the rotary engine is very unique. Also, it being able to chop off light and medium mech parts is not at all far-fetched, in part because of the heat generated by the blade friction and also because of the speed of the rotation. Also, being able to punch and kick are some of the fundamental parts of any fight, so your stating that your mech can fight like this is rather redundant.
Further more, "Fists/wrist things" is not a very appealing statement for me to grade. You need to have your weapons figured out before you write the application.

Since your mech only fights with a sword, your mech should be a light type, not medium. If you want it to be medium, attach hidden guns somewhere.

Biography: The mother and father of who? There was no main subject to the first sentence of your biography. Furthermore, humans recieved their first mech models in July of 2033. Not in 2015-2016. "But during the war something went bad the father die in battle as the mother can not do the mech herself. That where the mom new born Joey came in." These sentences have no structure to them. Do the mech? I don't know what the means. The main problem with this application is that you didn't seem to check your grammar. I think you should at least grammar check yourself.

If you did not know, I have been placed in charge of grading applications. I know I am only a moderator, but I cannot accept this application as it is. Please fix your grammar and change a few of the details, after this is done, I will have no problem giving you the O.K.

Declined,
I am looking forward to your repost.

P.S.: Take down one of the pictures, you don't need two of the same picture.
Aero Stalone
Aero Stalone

Dollars : 7056

Back to top Go down

Post by Solider Joey Yamamoto Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:34 pm

I have a fucking learning disabilby and a speech imperment for BOWIE sake
Solider Joey Yamamoto
Solider Joey Yamamoto

Dollars : 7255

Back to top Go down